Provider Education: Thoracic updates from ASCO, World Lung, and Beyond
ASCO and World Lung are the largest lung cancer conferences presenting results of major trials intended to change physician practice. Even the clinicians most devoted to cutting edge practice are challenged to implement immediate changes due to the volume of information released. This activity seeks to distill the most actionable thoracic oncology results to enable providers to improve treatment and care of lung cancer patients.
Medical oncologists and fellows, residents, physician assistants and nurse practitioners working with medical oncologists
At the conclusion of this educational activity, the participant should be able to:
• Recognize new treatments that are available for patients with metastatic lung cancer, localized lung cancer and
small cell lung cancer.
• Appropriately identify patients who would benefit from new agents.
Jared Weiss, MD and Jeffrey Clarke, MD
6:00 pm Registration, dinner and visit with exhibitors
7:00 New Findings in Metastatic Lung Cancer Locally Advanced and Local Lung Cancer Small Cell Lung Cancer and other Thoracic Malignancies
7:45 Question & Answer
8:00 pm Closing/visit with exhibitors
- $30 for healthcare providers only
- Register online by October 27, 2023 | Seating is limited to the first 30 registrants
- Dinner & drinks are provided
Please contact Jenni Danai for sponsorship opportunities