“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
- When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
- We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
- The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by Lung Cancer Initiative of North Carolina. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We use information to do the following:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank constituents for their donation
- Solicit donations
- Inform constituents about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- We will not sell, trade, rent or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. For any questions, to review your donor profile information, or if you wish to be removed from our Email/Postal contacts list please email Paige Humble.
TeamRaiser Data Deletion. Customer hereby instructs LCI to delete the Personal Data remaining in TeamRaiser with LCI (if any) within a reasonable time period in line with Data Protection Law (not to exceed six months) once Personal Data is no longer required for execution of the Agreement, unless applicable law requires retention. To request, email SOehler@LungCancerInitiativeNC.org.
Lung Cancer Initiative of North Carolina
5171 Glenwood Ave #401,
Raleigh, NC 27612