Speaker: Dr. Daniel Haggstrom, Levine Cancer Institute, Atrium Health
ASCO is the world’s largest cancer conference presenting results of major trials intended to change physician practice. Even the clinicians most devoted to cutting-edge practice are challenged to implement immediate changes due to the volume of information released. This activity seeks to distill the most actionable thoracic oncology results to enable providers to improve treatment and care of lung cancer patients.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize new treatments that are available for patients with metastatic lung cancer, localized lung cancer and small cell lung cancer.
- Appropriately identify patients who would benefit from new agents.
Medical oncologists and fellows, residents, physician assistants and nurse practitioners working with medical oncologists.
6:00 PM Registration, dinner, and visit with exhibitors
7:00 PM New Findings in Metastatic Lung Cancer; Locally Advanced and Local Lung Cancer;
Small Cell Lung Cancer and Other Thoracic Malignancies
8:00 PM Closing/visit with exhibitors
- $30 for healthcare providers only
- Register online by June 23, 2023 | Seating is limited to the first 30 registrants
- Dinner & drinks are provided
Sponsorship opportunities have been filled. Please contact Jenni Danai for opportunities at future events.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House, SouthPark
6000 Fairview Road
Charlotte, NC 28210