A healthy community starts with you! Whether you are living with a lung cancer diagnosis, caring for a loved one or advocating for change, the LCI Advocacy Summit is a great educational and support opportunity.
The Summit covers a wide range of topics, including…
- Lung cancer research and treatment updates
- How to advocate for increased lung cancer research funding
- How to deal with financial changes after a lung cancer diagnosis
- Taking care of your mental health
- Resources for caregivers
There are several ways to participate in the Summit and support LCI…
- Attend the event
- Serve as a volunteer
- Participate as an event sponsor
- Join the Summit Planning Committee
- For more information on participating as a volunteer, event sponsor on on the planning committee, contact Savannah Dodson at 919-784-0410 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The theme for the 2022 LCI Advocacy Summit on August 12-13, 2022, was “Living Well,” and featured keynote speaker Jess Ekstron, Bestselling Author, Speaker, and Creator, along with a great lineup of educational sessions.